A Journey to Celebrate with Your Loved One
We want start help you celebrate life with your love one, thorough this remarkable process. The ashes of your loved ones are growing into a beautiful diamond , that you will able to hold close to you forever.
Before you take this journey with us, We recommend you understand : –
- What is an ashes in diamond ?
- Is memorial diamond for me?
- The science behind Cremation diamond ?
- How to choose a cremation diamond producer?
- How to choose an ash diamond supplier?
Your loved One’s Journey
Step 1 (From You)
Make a decision on your desired ash diamond: –
- Make the memorial diamond from your loved ones Ashes or Hair?
- Desired Diamond Carat (0.25 Carat to 1 Carat)
- Diamond Cut (Radiant Cut, Brilliant Cut, Princess Cut, Asscher Cut, Emerald Cut or Ucut rough diamond?)
- If you would like smaller diamonds (up to 4) for all of your family
- Colour of the Diamond (Clear to Blue)
- Individual Laser Inscription with your words?
We are always here to answer any questions you have! Perhaps arrange a video tour visiting our diamond growing lab before you make up your mind?
VIEW PRICE | FAQ | START NOW
Step 2 (From You and Us)
Collecting your loved one’s ashes or hair
Please reach out to us. We will visit you at your home or visit your funeral director and collect your pet’s ashes in person.
We need 5 grams hair or 500 grams of cremation ashes to be ready.
In the meanwhile, we will send you the purchase agreement and please fill it in and send back to us. A unique reference number will provide to you.
Step 3 (From Us)
A remarkable transformation, your diamond is growing (1-6 months)
Our lab will isolate the carbon and boron from ashes or hair. Hair contains 51% of carbon compare to ashes which is 20%. We will increase purification to 99.99% provide you with the highest quality and best diamond clarity. (81% of our diamond are VS1 or better)
Set the diamond into growing cell and High Pressure high Temperature (HPHT) 60,000 bar and temperature of 1,400 degrees. Your Cremation Diamond is emerging !