Algordanza Memorial Diamond Order Process
- Step 1. Find an ALGORDANZA Representative
- Step 2. Consider Your Memorial Diamond
- Step 3. Decide on Your Desired Diamond and Price
- Step 4. Sign the contract and order form
- Step 5. Collection, Shipment, and Delivery of Ashes or Hair
- Step6. From Ashes to a Cremation Diamond
- Step7. Delivery of the diamond
| Step 1. Find an ALGORDANZA Representative
Our representatives are presented in over 35 countries worldwide, they are all competent, caring, and pleased to consult you on placing your order for an ALGORDANZA Memorial Diamond. Get in touch with us or find our ALGORDANZA International representations by selecting your country.
For ALGORDANZA UK and Ireland, please phone: 0800 0646683.
| Step 2. Considering Your Memorial Diamond
In order to understand Algordanza Products, Process and Services and importantly the differences Algordanza offers from the other memorial diamond providers. Please read here for more details.
Or book a free consultation or Switzerland lab visit with our UK Representative.
| Step 3. Decide on Your Desired Diamond and Price
Please see the Memorial Diamond Decision for more details. Once you have looked through our brochure, website and price list please contact us to confirm your selections and we will provide you the price based on your preferences.
| Step 4. Sign the Contract and Order Form
Once you have decided on your Algordanza cremation diamond purchase, we will arrange an appointment to visit you to sign the contract and order form.
A unique reference number will be provided to you for your future tracking purposes, and 50% of the payment is required at this stage.
| Step 5. Collection, Shipment, and Delivery of Ashes or Hair
Your funeral home will organise the funeral service and cremation for you. We understand that handling the loved one’s ashes or remains can be overwhelmingly emotional, therefore there are two options that could make this process easier: –
Option 1, we can provide secured shipment of collected ashes or hair to our ALGORDANZA Swiss Lab free of charge.
For Algordanza Pure
- If you wish to keep some of the ashes, we only require a minimum of 500g of ashes to produce your diamonds. Please ask your funeral home to put aside 500g of ashes, and we will collect the ashes directly from the funeral home. Or, we can collect the 500g ashes from you at home directly.
- If you wish to use all the ashes, we can transform the entire amount of ashes as a diamond, if there is no additional burial desired.
For Algordanza Hair or Algordanza Origin
- Please ask your funeral home to keep 5g of hair, we can collect the required hair or objects directly from the funeral home or from you directly.
Option 2, Alternatively, if you would prefer to hand over the ashes/hair yourself, and visit our ALGORDANZA Swiss lab, please contact us to arrange this.
| Step 6. From Ashes to a Memorial Diamond
Once our Swiss Lab has received the ashes or hair, it will take from 6 to 8 months for the transformation of hair or ashes into a memorial diamond. To find out more about the memorial diamond creation process click here.
We will inform you every step of the creation process and status via email. Each process will be timestamped, they are: –
Step 1 Ashes Reception
Step 2 Approval
Step 3 Carbon
Step 4 Graphite
Step 5 Synthesis
Step 6 Re synthesis
Step 7 Cut/Polish
After Step 7, the diamond is ready for delivery.
| Step 7. Delivery of Your Diamond
Once the memorial diamond is ready from the lab, we will arrange to deliver your diamond to you personally. The remaining 50% payment is due upon completion.
Alternatively, you can arrange to collect your diamond directly from Algordanza, Switzerland. (subject to 7.7% Swiss Tax)