Cremation Ashes Jewellery
Ashes Jewellery is also known as cremation jewellery, or ashes into jewellery. Jewellery AE offers a premium range of jewellery and ashes into diamonds since 2012. A collection of elegant yet affordable high-quality ashes necklaces, ashes rings, and ashes charms. Memorial jewellery is also available in different materials e.g. solid gold 9k & 18k, 925 sterling silver, and stainless steel. We are also the only UK retail partner of the reputable Swiss Ashes into Diamond company.
Our cremation jewellery and ashes into diamond jewellery is a source of warmth and brightness for those who are coping with a loss. We also offer to personalise your ashes pendant with initials, name or a private message to make it extra special.
If you share your ashes jewellery from us from three social media websites and send us the screenshots, we will refund you 15% cash back.
Through our timeless cremation ashes jewellery, we help many families treasure the memories of their loved ones for a lifetime. For more information please Contact Us, or call us on Click to Call for more details.
Memorial Jewellery Made Out of Ashes
Memorial Jewellery made out of your loved ones remains creates a unique personal connection nothing can replace. There are a few different types of ashes jewellery available in the market, and we can explain each of them in detail:
1. Ashes Necklaces or Cremation Necklaces, has a secret chamber, where you can store a small token of ashes or hair discreetly inside of the jewellery.
2. Resin Cremation Necklaces are custom-made by mixing ashes and resin together and set into a necklace or ring.
3. Ashes into Glass by mixing ashes and glass, and set into jewellery.
4. Cremation diamonds by extracting carbon from the ashes or hair, and growing a synthetic diamond in a special lab environment.
What to Consider when Purchasing Cremation Jewellery?
1. How would you like your loved ones’ ashes or hair to be handled? Leave your loved one in peace or you don’t mind adding chemicals to the ashes? Or perhaps into glass or resin?
2. What is it made of? Precious metals like gold or silver. Glass or resin, and even Cremation Ashes and diamonds. Are you worried about the ashes getting mixed up?
3. What Type of jewellery suits me? There are popular options like ashes necklaces and ashes rings. Also ashes earrings, bracelets, and cufflinks for men.
4. Prices and value. What is the material? Is the material like resin or glass really worth the price some shops asking for?
5. Waiting time? From the next day delivery to up to 8 months waiting.
6. Secure delivery of your ashes? Personal collection or send via post.
What is a Self-Filled Ashes Necklace?
Self-filled Ashes Pendant or Ashes Jewellery Necklace is an alternative or addition to the transitional urn Interment.
Each ashes pendant is hollow inside. It can hold a token amount of cremated ashes or a lock of hair in the pendant. Each pendant seals with a threaded screw top.
We provide exceptional quality precious metals. For example, 925 sterling silver pendants for ashes, gold necklaces for ashes, as well as durable stainless steel urn necklaces and ashes bracelets to suit all.
Choosing the right cremation jewellery is essential for your peace of mind so please feel free to Contact Us with any questions.
Why Choose Ashes Urn Necklace?
You can fill a token small amount of ashes or hair or any sentimental items inside of the jewellery with the funnel provided. The beauty of ashes jewellery: –
1. Discreet pendants holding ashes that look like a normal necklace. For your very personal grieving.
2. There is no additional chemical treatment for your loved ones remains. Their ashes or hair will be stored as it is, you can scatter the ashes later if wished.
3. Overcome grief to have something physical to hold on to.
4. Price and value of the jewellery piece based on the material and craftsmanship. There are no hidden costs.
5. There is no worry about mixing ashes during the jewellery making or concern about your loved ones’ remains or jewellery lost in the post.
Pet Ashes Jewellery
All pets are forever part of the family and after they have spent years with you, they can leave the owner in deep sadness when they pass. Grieving a pet can be similar to mourning the loss of a close family member.
All of our ashes jewellery would be suited for pets, however, we offer a special collection of pet ashes jewellery just for pet loss. These ashes jewellery necklaces or charms come with a small chamber, which will help you remember your beloved pet and take comfort in their ashes or a small amount of fur you can keep close to your heart.
“I purchased two of these so my husband and I could always keep some of our pup’s ashes close. They are pretty minimalistic. The Instructions on how to fill the pendant are straightforward as well. Thank you, these will be treasured”
-P.S. Prints on 14 Nov 2021
Engraving a Personal Message
We can engrave your jewellery with a choice of your own message. This message is personal to you. For example, it could be: –
A cherished phrase held dear
Title of a favourite song
A more traditional message such as your loved one’s name and date of life.
We engrave the urn pendant on the smooth metal part of the pendant. Please Contact Us and find out more about engraving if you are not sure.
Satisfied Client Reviews
From Etsy: –
“Kevin is excellent, replied to the message very quickly even though I messaged quite late in the evening on a Saturday. The Urn necklace arrived very quickly. I’m so very happy with my ash pendant. I’ve taken the pendant to a local jeweller and had it attached to my current chain that I’ve worn for years….it looks perfect. (Gave the chain that came with the pendant to my niece so not wasted)”
“Thank you so much for engraving my beautiful sister’s name. Devastating to not have my sister here alive tho lovely to be able to keep a part of her with me always. (It Was Heartwarming to hear my niece say that my sister would love it as well) thank you for engraving, and sending it so quickly. Definitely recommend to others”
— 5 Stars Sabrina 02/05/2020
Pet Ashes into Diamond
If you wish for something even more unique to hold the bond with your lost pets. Jewellery AE is a partner of a Germany-based Ashes Diamond producer, who provides pets’ ashes diamond services. In order to make your unique cremation pet diamond, we require:
5 grams of hair or 300 grams of cremation ashes.
We also offer a bespoke jewellery service to help set the diamonds into a piece of jewellery. We can personally visit and collect the ashes from you, and personally deliver the diamonds.
You are more than welcome to visit our diamond-growing lab. Contact Us for any memorial diamond enquires.
Ashes into Diamond
We are also the UK Retailer for Ashes Diamonds industry leader for turning ashes and hair into diamonds for over 17 years.
The Swiss diamond lab is open to the public, and you can book to visit or arrange a video call at any time.
Cremation diamonds are made from the carbon extracted from ashes, or hair.
A cremation diamond is a unique way to commemorate a loved one that has passed.
Diamond ash jewellery forges a family heirloom, that can be treasured for generations. Contact us for any ashes into diamond enquires.